Where should you have a baby in south Denver?
At Sky Ridge Medical Center's Birth Place - where stars are born!
Take a tour of our Birth Place!
At Sky Ridge, nothing quite puts a twinkle in our eyes like the birth of a child. In fact, we've become the provider of choice for South Metro Denver families, because our compassionate, highly experienced nursing team and trusted doctors truly care for our patients. We focus on providing an extraordinary experience for our patients and their families with safety and quality as top priorities.
Colorado Parent Magazine recognized Sky Ridge's Birth Place as a 2017 Family Favorite!
Why you should deliver your baby at Sky Ridge:
At Sky Ridge Medical Center’s Birth Place, we are family friendly, honoring choices because we want you to have the best birth experience possible. We have a caring team of experts who will treat you like family. Many of our nurses and doctors have had their babies right here at Sky Ridge because of the care they know they will receive.
Our physicians say, "I deliver at Sky Ridge because the team treats families and their pregnancies like a journey – before, during and after…they take every step into consideration, providing the best care!”
Our Birth Place offers:
- Award winning care as the recipient of the Women's Choice for America's Best Hospitals in Obstetrics and Colorado Parent’s Family Favorite Birth Place.
- Seasoned staff, high patient satisfaction ratings and top-notch quality and security standards.
- Natural childbirth options, nitrous oxide for pain relief and award-winning doulas.
- A low primary C-Section rate of 17% compared to the state average of 25.9%.
- Access to a nursery.
- A separate women's hospital entrance so you can go directly to Labor & Delivery.
- Help with breastfeeding by certified lactation consultants and a free breastfeeding success group.
- Private, spacious rooms in which your partner can spend the night.
- Access to a high-acuity, Level III NICU that can care for infants as young as 24 weeks
- Access to our 24/7 Pediatric ER with “ouchless” techniques.
- Access to pregnancy and childbirth classes- everything from preparation for a baby, to boot camp for new dads and siblings
- A Bella Baby photography session with your newborn and partner.