Emergency Room in Lone Tree, CO
The ER at Sky Ridge Medical Center is committed to delivering Lone Tree and south metro Denver with fast, high-quality care, 24 hours a day. Our team of specialists will provide you with compassionate, expert care before, during and after your emergency.
10101 RidgeGate Pkwy
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Phone: (720) 225-1900
maps & directions
We accept most insurance and welcome Kaiser Permanente members!
Level II Trauma Center in Lone Tree, CO
Our Level II Trauma Center is conveniently located at I-25 and Lincoln and is open 24/7. Our board certified emergency physicians, physician assistants, pediatricians and nurses are specially trained in advanced life support and emergency treatment. We work in partnership with paramedics and first responders to ensure seamless care is provided to every patient.
We have dedicated teams prepared to initiate immediate and advanced care for:
Learn more about how you can prevent traumatic injuries for you and your loved ones.
Our ER and Level II Trauma Center were designed to provide efficient, effective care that includes:
- Board-certified Emergency Medicine Doctors on duty 24/7
- 27-beds, including three trauma bays
- A helipad for Airlife medical transports
- Cardiac Alert and Stroke Alert
- Direct access to our two heart cath labs
- Experienced emergency nurses
- Intensivist coverage 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Spine surgery expertise – in fact, Sky Ridge performs more spine surgeries than any other hospital in CO
- Rapid access to specialists for orthopedic emergencies
- State-of-the art diagnostic equipment
Reducing Opioid Overdoses
Watch Dr. Adam Barkin, Sky Ridge's Emergency Department Medical Director, discuss our new safety program, and how it aims to reduce opioid overdoses:
Text 'ER' to 23000
Our 24/7 Emergency Rooms for adult and pediatric patients are prepared to serve your medical emergencies. Get our average ER Wait Times by texting “ER” to 23000. Standard message and data rates may apply.