Comprehensive Care for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Cancer in Lone Tree
Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Sky Ridge Cancer Center uses a team approach to patient care. Working closely together, surgeons, medical oncologists (cancer doctors) and radiation oncologists as well as nurse navigators, nutritionists, social workers and chaplains provide advanced care in a supportive manner to best help our patients and their families throughout their cancer journey. Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Sky Ridge Cancer Center is a Comprehensive Hospital Cancer Program approved by the American College of Surgeons.
According to the National Research Corporation that regularly surveys consumers in our area, Sky Ridge Medical Center is the preferred hospital for cancer care.
Cancer Care Close to Home from Dedicated Professionals
- 14-bed Inpatient Unit with Private Patient Rooms
- Access to Clinical Trials and New Treatment Options
- Board-certified Oncologists with Chemotherapy Certification
- Cancer Registry to Collect data and Provide Lifelong Patient Follow-up
- Cancer Resource Center
- Dedicated Radiation Therapy Program for Treatment
- Focus on Minimally Invasive Cancer Therapies such as Robot-Assisted Prostatectomy and Radioembolization
- Free Oncology Massage for Radiation Therapy Patients
- Infusion Services
- Leading Interventional Oncologist
- Latest Technology for Diagnosing and Treating Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Robot-assisted Surgery for Gynecologic Cancer Treatment
- Mobile PET CT
- Nurse Navigation Program
- Pet Therapy
- Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute
- We Monitor Quality and Outcomes to Improve Patient Care
- Sarah Cannon Research Institute at HealthONE conducts innovative cancer clinical trials, bringing patients in the region access to the latest treatments.
Sarah Cannon Experts on Fox and Friends Discussing Cancer Care Close to Home from Dedicated Professionals