Our Spine & Total Joint Center
The Spine & Total Joint Center is a 60,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility that incorporates the vision of the state's leading neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons as well as the hospital's clinical team.
At Sky Ridge Medical Center, we perform more spine surgeries than any other hospital in Colorado.
Take a virtual tour of our Spine & Total Joint Center!
Why you want to choose the Sky Ridge Spine & Total Joint Center:
- We have a comprehensive team of caring specialists who will provide you with personalized care before, during and after your surgery
- Experienced, fellowship-trained neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons
- 48 hour access to an appointment with a specialist
- We perform more spine surgeries than any other hospital in Colorado
- The most advanced technology, including minimally invasive surgery
- Spine Surgery with the Mazor X™
- Lower than national average infection rates
- The best recovery environment in Denver and Colorado
- State-of-the-art facility with a private entrance
Spine, back & neck services
It is important for patients to learn as much as they can about their condition so they can make informed choices related to treatment. Listed below are links to Web sites that may provide you with additional information:
We offer a Spine Surgery Pre-Op Class. However, if you're unable to attend our in-person class, you can also view our summary video online.
Stryker Mobile Operating Room Visits Sky Ridge
This surgery can help relieve chronic back pain
Back surgery isn't what it used to be, and that’s a good thing. Today’s less-invasive procedures are quick, effective and require a short recovery period.
If you've ever had back pain, you’re not alone; eight in 10 Americans will experience this discomfort at some point in their lives. Often, the pain subsides on its own, but in rare cases, surgery is the only hope for relief.
Fortunately, back surgery isn't as scary as it sounds, and newer techniques, including minimally invasive spine surgery, can be done using small incisions that help reduce recovery time. To learn more, click here.
Second Opinions Make A Difference
For a year and a half, intense pain in her ankles had robbed Betty Golden of her time on the “greens,” enjoying her golf passion with her husband and friends during their supposed golden years. The always-active retired sales executive had gone from regular golf and Pilates to sometimes crawling...